Returns, Terms and Conditions
1. The consumer is entitled to a full refund within a 14 day period of the date their order is Delivered.
2. Any items returned must be received unworn and in the same condition in which they were sold with their tags still in-situ. Any items worn or in any other condition than that they were sold in will not be refunded (unless arranged otherwise).
3. If the items are faulty when the consumer receives them, the consumer must notify Forever baby via the 'contact us' section of the website and upon receipt of faulty goods Forever Baby will accept returns of the item. You, as the consumer, are responsible for checking the item upon receipt of it to ensure it is in satisfactory condition upon arrival to the consumer with no faults. We accept no responsibility for any damage through wear and tear of an item although will refund fully if noted , we will refund only at the standard delivery rate if the item is deemed faulty by Forever Baby not next day costs. We are not held responsible for any postal costs incurred from the returning of any items that are not deemed faulty by Forever Baby. It is your responsibility to read the item details. Sometimes lighting and detail can be missed in the item photographs and please allow for this.
4. If an item has been worn and any faults are noteable after wearing it, It is at Forever Baby discretion to refund for worn items and the consumer is responsible for the returns of any worn items, costs of this postal type will not be refunded by Forever Baby.
5. It is recommended that recorded delivery be used as proof of postage is not proof of receipt. Any returns lost in the mail service are not the responsibility or liability of Forever Baby.
6. Return address :A return address label will be sent with all order incase of returns, returned orders must have the order number enclosed which will be in the confirmation email .please email us at [email protected] or contact us through the website if further details required. confirmation emails will be sent at the time of order being placed and a dispatch email will be sent at time of shipping.
7. We reserve the right to cancel any part of an order and refund all orders at our discretion.
8. Alternatives will not be sent in the event of an item becoming out of stock
9. Sale items are fully refundable if faulty. Sale items are returnable within 7 cooling off days (working days) from the date of receipt.
10. Sale items will not be exchanged for alternate items. All full price exchange items will be re shipped free of charge but we Forever Baby do not accept responsibility for the returns postage on any exchange items unless due to fault.
11. Outfits and all items that contain brooches, pin bows , pin roses and badges are attached to the outfit at the consumers own risk. In young children in particular we advise you remove these attachments or supervise at all times. Alternatively we advise you use a permanent fixation method on the bows and remove the pins. We accept no liability for any injury or damage to the items and to the individuals if these accessories are ustilised and fastened to the outfits using the brooch pins. It is the consumers responsibility to check that they are satisfied with any brooch/bow pins when receiving the items from Forever Baby.
12. Please complete the returns form to arrange returns and answer any queries. We are not a social media selling page. We use social media for advertising only and do not sell directly though social media sites. Messages sent through social media sites are often not noted. We do not man our social media pages 24 hrs a day. You can also contact us through the 'contact us' section at this website.
13. It is the consumers responsibility to familiarise yourself with the terms and conditions and are bound to them by making a purchase through the Forever Baby website.
14. Refunds will be issued within 7 days of receipt of the returned items and via the initial methods used.
15. Any outfits with accessories ie necklaces are used at the consumers own risk. We Forever Baby do not recommend the use of necklaces on small babies or children as if broken can be a choking hazard. By utilising any necklaces you the consumer do so at your own risk and we do not take any responsibility for any incidents occured when used against this warning.
16. EX CHAINSTORE CLOTHING - Store labels are removed, cut or blacked out in accordance to requirements of the chainstores. This is in order to protect the intellectual rights of the orginal high street chainstore and to prevent unauthorised store-returns. Labels are removed by the manufacturer or by our selves before sale.